Where Your Money Goes
For the care of 37 children and their carers, we currently spend each month:
- £845 on food and household supplies
- £115 on fuel for the generator (we have one solar panel and would like more)
- £113 on school fees for the current school age group
- £62 on transport to bring shopping/supplies
- £182 on extra-curricular language tuition
These figures do not include the 'nicer things' in life a spare change of clothes or shoes, new toothbrushes and toiletries on a regular basis, more toys and books to stimulate their minds...